Proper insulation of your home:
- Ensures that the outside temperature doesn’t permeate into your home.
- Keeps your central air conditioning system from having to work harder than it has to.
- Helps to keep every room in your home the same, consistent temperature.
- Allows more efficient air conditioning during summer and winter, and minimizes your energy bills.
- Provides a sounds barrier throughout your home to keep from disrupting your home’s comfort
What kind of insulation do you need?
Our professionals at Thomas HVAC Company know the right insulation and the right amount to install in the different areas of your home.
Types of Insulation
- Blown-in Fiberglass
- Blown-in Cellulose
- Rigid Foam
- Radiant Barrier
- Sealing Air Leaks
- Air Duct Sealing
To get a free insulation estimate, give us a call at 256-858-4822.